Sam — a chartered accountant with over 15 years of experience in the financial services sector — is expected to join Urban Exposure in late July 2019.
At the same time, the company’s finance director Trevor DaCosta will step down from the board, but will continue to work at Urban Exposure in his current role.
Sam will be joining from TP ICAP PLC, where he was head of financial planning, analysis and investor relations.
The specialist residential development financier and asset manager’s audited group financial results covered the period from 10th April 2018 (the date of incorporation) to 31st December 2018.
- Urban Exposure provides £90m for two resi schemes
- Urban Exposure provides £83m facility to support Luton residential scheme
- DFT to host second filmed roundtable event
Other highlights from the report include:
- the group closed its first managed account — a partnership agreement with Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR) with exclusivity — and with a value of £165m
- overall third-party assets under management (AUM) — for the first eight months of operation — totalled £371m (excluding IPO proceeds)
- the group closed its first discretionary senior secure debt facility with UBS into the KKR partnership with a value of up to £165m, increasing the lending capacity of the partnership to £330m
- income for the period was £3.9m
Randeesh Sandhu, chief executive officer at Urban Exposure, said: “In what has been a transformational year for the group, we have made good progress towards achieving the long-term business plan set out at IPO.
“We have successfully provided facilities totalling £525m in less than eight months on competitive, flexible finance terms to some of the most highly regarded SME developers operating in the UK today.”